Author Topic: WHY THE HOME PAGE PHOTO IS GONE.  (Read 598 times)

Offline Dr. Deplorable

• #1 FaceBook Hater!
  • +2/-0
  • Fuck Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Delorables Corner!
WHY THE HOME PAGE PHOTO IS GONE.
« on: January 07, 2021, 10:14:46 PM »
I was harassed by lawyers from Fuckbook because the home page picture was abusing their copyright.

I argued that the picture was public domain and my 1st Amendment gives me the right to parody any public figure or entity.

They gave me that. But the picture I was using was taken illegally and manipulated.

Fair enough.

So with that being said,

IF FACEBOOK BANS IT, YOU KNOW IT'S THE TRUTH!

Offline Dr. Deplorable

• #1 FaceBook Hater!
  • +2/-0
  • Fuck Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Delorables Corner!
Re: WHY THE HOME PAGE PHOTO IS GONE.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 10:25:11 PM »
Update... I put up a new one!

Offline dhw1949

• #1 FaceBook Hater!
  • +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 09:08:22 PM »
Is the Deplorables site gone?  I'm about done with Zuck's soy boys, been on Magabook, Gab, and World Social Net a lot to get the news.

Offline Dr. Deplorable

• #1 FaceBook Hater!
  • +2/-0
  • Fuck Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Delorables Corner!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 08:30:00 PM »
Deplorables Corner got hacked into and intentionally crashed. How, I have no clue. Godaddy has no record of anyone signing into my account and installing a corrupt file, then deleting it. The file is there, but it's empty.   
Methinks it was an inside job by a Godaddy employee. Pisses me off, and there a damn thing I can do about it at this point. I can't even restore the base site. All the files and applications are wiped clean. So, say Farewell! Right Wing America. It was fun while it lasted.

I could start it over, but why bother. It was dead.
If people don't start joining this place and posting,  I'm going to have to let it go. Sadly.
I deleted my FB profiles, save one faux account.
My name is Steven Ghelt.
Friend me! LOL!

But, seriously. I can't justify keeping sites open that nobody is going to use.

To anybody reading this, please join us!
This site is 100% Free to use and absolutely UNCENSORED!"
(Just post the naughty stuff in the NSFW section.)

UNLIKE FACEBOOK -
We are completely ad free and in no way collect or share anybody's personal information.  You can also block other members that offend you.

Private groups can be created with their own chatroom! All you have to do is ask!

People should have a site to go to where they can express themselves without fear of being moderated.

It's time for social networking to go back to the wild west, instead of this ad infested, liberal, spy hack that everybody clings to!

Facebookbansit.com is not just about things that get you banned from Facebook.
It's a place where anyone 18 and older can go to hang out and group chat, private message, post funny videos or anything. Maybe even raise a little hell!'

It's a little more complicated than Facebook, but with minimal training, anyone with half a brain can use it with ease.
It's not very cell phone friendly, but you can do anything on your smartphone that you can do from a desktop computer.

If enough people join, I will make an app for the cell phone crowd.

It has to be a really good effort to get others to join as well.
If everyone who gets this post shares it with everyone they know, and then they share it with everyone THEY know, and so on, and so on....
Before you know it, there will be sooo many people leaving Facebook, and 'ol Zuckerberg can pound sand!!!!

Join us at http://facebookbansit.com

Please pass this on to everyone you know and kindly ask them to pass it along to everyone they know!
And so on, and so on, and so on....

LOL!  Thank you for your cooperation,  and God Bless America!

- Aceman

Offline dhw1949

• #1 FaceBook Hater!
  • +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2021, 12:51:54 AM »
Seems almost like conservatives are getting burned out on the "social networking" thing.  Myself, I get more news/info from the various sites, definitely not the MSM.
Seen you on facebook.  If this place goes, bummer.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal